This Season's Concerts:
- October 27, 2013: Our 52nd season kicks off on October 27th with a wonderful “Afternoon at the Opera.” Bass vocalist Tianxu Zhou will be our soloist as we sample some gems from the operatic repertoire.
- November 29, 2013: Enjoy performances by former scholarship and grant recipients in the TCMA Scholarship Fund Benefit Concert “Scholarship Showcase 2013.”
- December 15, 2013: Annual Children's Christmas Concert, free of charge, at the Sippican School with the Sippican School Concert Choir under the direction of Patricia Richard and special guests.
- February 2, 2014: Principal French horn of the Boston Ballet, Robert Marlatt will join us on February 2nd to perform Mozart’s 2nd Horn Concerto in a program of lively and energetic music we call “Con Spirito.”
- March 16, 2014: Music from all corners of the city that never sleeps will be certain to delight concertgoers. We're proud to feature TCSB's former principal flutist, Leslie Neighbor Stroud, for this event.
- June 8, 2014: Our 12th Annual Benefit Pops Concert - “Fairy Tales, Witches and Wizards” will be held at Tabor Academy, in a grand tent, and will highlight music from storybooks, campfire fables and scary movies.
The 2013-2014 concert season, our 52nd, is a robust and vibrant array of quality concert band music, combined with awesome soloists, that is certain to thrill listeners young and old. I hope you will share in the "Tri-County experience" that has thrilled audiences for over 52 years.
The Tri-County Symphonic Band (TCSB) is a community-based musical organization comprised of professional, semi-professional, talented amateur and talented student musicians. The TCSB performs five concerts annually, often featuring a guest artist.
This Season's Featured Artists
In addition to supporting the TCSB, the Tri-County Music Association (TCMA) administers the TCMA Scholarship Fund (for college music majors) and the TCMA Summer Study Grant Fund (for high school students). The TCMA has given out thousands of dollars each year in support of student musicians in the Tri-County area (Barnstable, Bristol and Plymouth counties of Massachusetts).
You can show support by:
We support our community by: