- Commission: Tri-County Symphonic Band, Massachusetts, (premiere March 26, 2017)
- Composer: Original Brass Fanfare "To Be Free" (Dallas Wind Symphony 2016 - 2017 season)
- Composer: Cassandra French's Finishing School for Boys (television; in production 2016)
- Composer: Helen of Troy (short film; in production 2016)
- Lead Orchestrator / Conductor The Infiltrator (feature), Los Angeles
- Composer, Additional Music: Lion in the Tent (short), Los Angeles (August 2016)
- Additional Orchestrator: Cook Off! (Feature) New York (July 2016)
- Conductor / Composer: Pop Up Choir, Minneapolis (April 2016)
- Composer: Xcel Energy ad campaign, New York (May 2016)
- Composer: Baked Goodes (webseries), Los Angeles (June 2016)
- Composer / Zipcar ad campaign, New York
- Conductor / Arranger: 2015 Lantern Floating for Peace Ceremony, Lincoln Center
- Arranger / Classical music consultant: The Leisure Class (HBO), Los Angeles
- Arranger / pop string section for demos / Producer: Chris Cester (Jet), Eastwest studios, Los Angeles
- Composer: Crown for Christmas (Hallmark Channel), Los Angeles
- Composer: EE ad campaign, New York
- Music Associate: Sylvia, Broadway
- Composer: Air France ad campaign, New York
- Orchestrator: Beethoven's Treasure Tail (Universal), New York, Los Angeles
- Conductor / Arranger: 2014 Lantern Floating for Peace Ceremony, Lincoln Center
- Arranger: How I Paid for College (off Broadway reading)
- Orchestrator: 4 Elements Music Library Promo Albums (Dateline, 20/20, Primetime)
- Associate Composer: Evolution (Dance theatre), Shenzhen, China
- Composer: A Royal Christmas (Hallmark Channel), New York
- Orchestrator: The Little Rascals Save the Day (Universal), New York
- Television work includes: 20/20, Primetime, Dateline NBC, Good Morning America, Today, Made, NY Med, The Real Housewives of Atlanta (and Miami), Say Yes to the Dress, Katie, Sister Wives, American Pickers, Home for the Holidays: Justin Bieber.
JoAnne Harris is a pianist and vocalist from the heartland and lives in New York City. She has attended Concordia College in Moorhead, MN and Juilliard. She is a steering committee member of the SCL in New York and a member of Women in Music. JoAnne is grateful that growing up, Jeff Harris was one of those guys who always had a record on.
JoAnne has scored short films for Columbia graduates Justin Liberman (TOBACCO BURN, 2013), Ariel Elia (SEQUESTRO, 2014) and is currently composing music for Jason Mann (Project Greenlight, 2014).
JoAnne's work can be heard on ABC's 20/20, Primetime, NBC's Dateline, and this Christmas on the Hallmark channel as additional composer on A Royal Christmas (2014).
JoAnne's theatre credits include assistant composer on EVOLUTION (an aerial dance show produced by International Theatre Works), arranger for Marc Acito's HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE (Musical) and conductor/arranger for the 2014 Lantern Floating for Peace Ceremony at Lincoln Center.
She currently studies composition at Juilliard in the evening division, and assists Chris Hajian as assistant, orchestrator and copyist. Most recently, she completed orchestrations for the 2013 remake of “The Little Rascals” (Universal) and 2014's “Beethoven Saves the Day” (Universal).
The World Premier of JoAnne's Helen of Troy, commissioned by the Tri-County Music Association, will be at the Tri-County Symphonic Band's March 26, 2017 “Celebrating Women Composers” concert.
©2015 Tri-County Music Association, Inc. | P.O. Box 414, Rochester, MA 02770 | firstname.lastname@example.org