16th Annual Benefit Pops Concert
Sunday, June 10, 2018
The Grand Tent at the Fireman Performing Arts Center, Tabor Academy
235 Front St., Marion, MA
This year's Annual Benefit Pops Concert will include music from England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Join us for a program called “The British Invasion”.
- First Suite for Military Band (Gustav Holst)
- Selections from "Cats" (Andrew Lloyd Webber, arr. John Edmonson)
- British Invasion: Hits of the 60's (arr. Johnnie Vinson)
- Cold Play on Stage (arr. Michael Brown)
- Hello (Adele Adkins, arr. Michael Brown)
- The British are Coming (arr. Jay Bocook)
- Pop and Rock Legend: The Beatles (arr. Michael Sweeney)
- Bohemian Rhapsody (Freddie Mercury, arr. John Berry)
- The Stars and Stripes Forever (John Philip Sousa)
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading...
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
Please watch the mail for further information.
Be sure you are on our mailing list.
The Tri-County Music Association, Inc. is a 501C3 not-for-profit organization.
©2017 Tri-County Music Association, Inc. | P.O. Box 414, Rochester, MA 02770 | firstname.lastname@example.org