17th Annual Benefit Pops Concert
“The Fabulous Fifties”
Sunday, June 9, 2019
1:00 PM - Social Hour, Light Fare, and Ticket Purchasing
2:00 PM - Concert, Cupcakes, and Coffee
The Grand Tent at the Fireman Performing Arts Center, Tabor Academy
235 Front St., Marion, MA
This year's Annual Benefit Pops Concert will include music from movies, Broadway shows and mainstream popular music of the 1950's in a program called "The Fabulous Fifties."
- Colonel Bogey (Kenneth J. Alford)
- The King and I (Richard Rodgers)
- Can't Help Fallin' in Love (Peretti, Creatore and Weiss)
- The Typewriter (Leroy Anderson)
- The Sound of Music (Richard Rodgers)
- An American in Paris (George Gershwin)
- The Greatest Show On Earth (Victor Young)
- The Stars and Stripes Forever (John Philip Sousa)
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading...
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
© 2018 Tri-County Music Association, Inc. | P.O. Box 414, Rochester, MA 02770 | firstname.lastname@example.org